Glimpse Into My World

Monday, October 04, 2004

Of Eyebags and Zits...

Haven't had decent sleep for over a week now. In times like these, I realize the mirror ain't my best friend after all... I avoid looking at my reflection because all I see is the ultimate truth --- HAGGARD AKO!!! These nasty eyebags and zits have emerged from their burrows. I've got these dark rings encircling my what used to be "tantalizing" eyes (syempre, joke lang yung tantalizing part!) These zits, just a few however, have adorned my face, although I would appreciate it more if they just disappeared...
BUT... No matter how I torment myself, depriving it of sleep and recreation, the results still show no difference as if I haven't studied at all... Hay naku, kung sana itinulog ko nalang... Kung sana nanood nalang ako ng movies... Hindi pa sana ako papanget ng ganito... But, on second thought, at least masasabi ko sa sarili ko na may ginawa ako, di man maging super taas yung exams ko, at least alam kong I've yielded effort... kaya, KEBS nalang sa mga eyebags at tagyawat na to!

0 Wanna React?:

Post a Comment

<< Home