Glimpse Into My World

Monday, May 02, 2005

Sa Baby Ko Naman...

THANKS for always making me smile…
THANKS for always making me laugh…
THANKS for absorbing all my disappointments, depressions, and all my negative vibes…
THANKS for laughing at my jokes...
THANKS for just listening to everything I have to say…
THANKS for always making sundo…
THANKS for making bitbit everything I need to bring…
THANKS for always keeping me company everywhere I go…
THANKS for always offering help in everything I do…
THANKS for switching to SMART so I won't have to spend much keeping in touch...
THANKS for staying up with me till dawn whenever I need to finish things…
THANKS for staying up with me 48+ hrs straight to review for exams…

THANKS for waking up so early everyday just so you could wake me up so I won't be late for class...
THANKS for always protecting me… I appreciate the hassles you go through maging sa pagtawid, just to keep me safe (kala mo siguro di ko napapansin yun)…
THANKS for protecting me from falling for him again, haha…

THANKS for making even my most insignificant details significant...
THANKS for always making me feel special and loved...
THANKS for all your sacrifices (sobrang dami nun!)

THANKS for being my brother, and my best friend…

For everything you’re doing for me, I DO APPRECIATE ALL THAT… Every little thing you do, every little thing you say, and every little gesture you make eases away my pains and my weariness. You are such as blessing…

Baby, I’m so thankful I found you… (,”(“,)

{bawal ma-in-love!} HAHAH...

1 Wanna React?:

  • At 9:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hehehe...umm...gaya po ng palagi kong sinasabi..one is glad to be of service...siguro po u know me na...yoko mgpakilala kasi baka may ibang makabasa nito...hehehe... salamat din po sa lahat... ung ginagawa ko po ay hindi sacrifices...dahil wala po ng nawawala sakin...masaya po ako sa ginagawa ko...ayun...naiiyak na po ako...hanggang dito na lang... A Y A L A_ _ _.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home