Glimpse Into My World

Sunday, August 27, 2006

SILVER RAIN finally poured

For two months or so, been working so hard for this... This is what actually got me back to blogging... I so wanted people to know about the event I poured my heart and soul into...


During the event. some things came up... No matter how we prepare for things, some unexpected nuisances just show up... They got me really disappointed... Not getting my PERFECT show made me believe I was a failure... A loser...


Thanks, Lou... Your post surely changed all that... And the people who sent messages, congratulating the event's success... It's more than fulfilling to know you enjoyed the show... To everyone who contributed to Silver Rain's success, my sincerest appreciation...

4 Wanna React?:

  • At 2:02 AM, Blogger Richelle said…

    congrats yacel and to your staff!

     
  • At 7:50 PM, Blogger Yacel said…

    thanks po! =)

     
  • At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    it cannot be the perfect show with the dumbass mobile people. but minus that, it was. congrats. but isn't this too late? yeah.

    -jerome

     
  • At 9:32 AM, Blogger Yacel said…

    late, however, much appreciated... =)
    thanks! =)
    for all the help as well.. =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home