Glimpse Into My World

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

ChE Bangs!

Watched the Battled for Third in Women's Volleyball last Monday. I was there to cheer my ChE team, who played against CE. With flaglets, balloons and all, and quite a number of other ChE students we shouted our hearts out, believing it could somehow invite luck to our side of the court. Not the yelling type, I felt obliged to cheer, leaving my tonsils sore after the game.
Unfortunately, CE emerged victorious after winning the first three sets. It was fun, though. Our players did put up a good fight. Special mention to Giselle who amazed everyone with her best play, so far.
The boys are in for the Battle for Third (why do we always have to fight for third place???) this Friday, I guess. Our cheering skills will be needed, again. I just hope this time it works.

0 Wanna React?:

Post a Comment

<< Home