Glimpse Into My World

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Those Were The Days


The four "men" I'll always consider special... The four "men" I have learned so much from...
They did more than just touch my life... They taught me a lot about life and friendship... about dealing with problems and other people... If not for them I would probably still be the crybaby, the telenovela protagonist I used to be...
Our nightly Mcdo moments (the petty fights over whose Coke float looks and tastes better), the cyclic conversations, the sunken fellowship - these and more were some the best moments of my life...
I missed them a LOT...
Thanks to SILVER RAIN (and Gary's persuation), I finally got this memento...
We may gave taken slightly different paths... However these four "men" have done so much for them to earn their permanent posts not just in my memory, but in my heart as well...

1 Wanna React?:

  • At 9:34 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    oww...you always make my heart a little skippy.

    =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home