Glimpse Into My World

Thursday, October 07, 2004

So Unworthy!!!

I was crying a while ago.

I just called my mom and I told her I can't take my Math Finals because I haven't prepared for it since I was feeling really sick. I was expecting her to get mad. BUT, she didn't!!! I told her I screwed up my other subjects as well, and I might fail... Still, she didn't get angry. I cried and cried and told her how depressed and ashamed I am of myself. Yet, she told me I shouldn't feel bad because she's there to support me all the way, failing grades and all. She repeatedly told me how much she loves me.

Now, I'm thinking if I really am worthy of all the love and luxury she's giving me. And the answer? I don't feel I'm even half as deserving of all these! I must have been so good in my past life for God to bless me with such a wonderful mom. I just wish in this life I am good as that so as to repay her with everything she's doing to my life.

Sigh, I wonder if she'd still be as kind if she finds out I broke the month-old lap top she gave me...

2 Wanna React?:

  • At 5:59 PM, Blogger twisted-mind said…

    ganyan talaga ang mga mommy, mapagmahal talaga. my mom supported me when i failed es12 last summer, as in i'm at my lowest pt. back then. she's the last person that i want to disappoint.

    you are a good girl yacel. that is why God is very giving to you. your personality is not based on your academic persormance but it is rather based on your actions and thoughts. remember that ; )

     
  • At 1:15 AM, Blogger Richelle said…

    Siyempre, you can never be unworthy of anyone's love, especially your mom. Ang bait naman ng mommy mo!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home