Glimpse Into My World

Saturday, October 09, 2004

Na-miss Ko Pala Ang Eng'g

I wasn't really feeling OK pa but then I had to go to Eng'g for Memcom Deliberations. Well, after five days of just lying in bed, I badly needed to go out and make langhap fresh air.

Nasa stairs palang ako, malapit sa IEC tambayan, the first thing I heard was Lou's voice. Sabi niya "Yacel! Ang payat mo!" Oh well, I sure was glad to have heard his voice again, but then I wasn't sure enough I liked what he said. Syempre, naiirita ako minsan kasi lagi nalang akong pinagtitripan na mataba, and being told na pumayat ako would be something I'd have to rejoice for! But I was just reminded of how sick I've been the past few days, and how much I've missed (I mean my final exams!!!)

Tapos nakita ko pa mga batchmates ko - Jaime, Martin, and Pol... I was supposed to be happy kasi sobrang miss ko na ang tambayan at ang mga KEMers, but seeing these people just brought me one more thing to worry about. Naisip ko na namang made-delay ako. Di ako makakasabay sa kanila next sem sa ChE 131 at 132. I was just halfway papuntang tambayan when my tears fell involuntarily. I was supposed to back off, yet it was too late. Nahiya ako sa scene na ginawa ko, Jaime just hugged me. I felt relieved, at least. I was unusually silent the whole time, and Jaime kept telling me to cheer up. I said the only way to make that happen was to make me take my majors next sem. Natahimik siya, that was impossible.

Hay, hindi ko na alam kung ano pa ang gagawin ko. I guess to accept it would not be a choice to make - because that's the only option I have. Poor me!

*P.S. At least may ikinatuwa rin naman ako sa mga pangyayari. Overwhelming pala ang feeling pag may nakakaramdam ng pagkawala mo, at pag may nakaka-miss sayo... hehehe... (,"(",)

2 Wanna React?:

  • At 11:54 PM, Blogger twisted-mind said…

    bakit di ka makakasabay sa majors next sem? dahil ba sa math? ok lang yan.

    miss ko na rin ang tawa mo buti na lang narinig ko na ulit kanina : )

     
  • At 1:41 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    i think yac, mahahabol mo pa yan...=)

    i want to help you pero wag ka masyado magrely sa akin kasi delayed din ako. hehe...si kuya ewik....pramis matutulungan ka non....hehe

    and speaking from the a person who had that feeling before pa, mej masakit nga yan but i know naman that your family loves you no matter what. kahit pa laptop pa ang masira mo.

    keep your head up, kiddo. i am here for you. we all are.

    merry christmas.

    =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home