Glimpse Into My World

Sunday, September 24, 2006

NOT another melancholic September 24

It's funny how I've always dreaded this date. For a couple a years, there was only one way for me to spend this day - crying. It reminded me of one of my life's biggest mistakes.

Today was just so different. No reminiscing, no regrets, no tears. A clear sign that I have indeed moved on... totally.

I guess it's true what some people say, "When God closes a door He opens a window". Now I understand why it took Him quite a while to open that window, He was preparing something even better for me. And I needed to free myself from pain and blues, so I could appreciate what beauty He has laid out for me. It's amazing how He does things in His perfect timing.

That guy may have been a mistake, poor me to have had him for a first. Still I have him to thank - for making me a LOT stronger and wiser, among other things. I just don't get why some ladies don't learn, being part of his "collection" isn't at all fun.

Things do happen for a reason. Now I'm happy, and so looking forward to the anniversary of my heart's rebirth (three days to go!).

4 Wanna React?:

  • At 10:07 AM, Blogger كي said…

    yay! good times dearie, good times :) cheers to your healed heart :)

     
  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger Yacel said…

    thanks dearie... =)
    and CHEERS to your happy heart!

     
  • At 11:58 PM, Blogger gaery said…

    ang saya naman ng post na to... may happy na may anniversary pa! Wahahahaha!!!

     
  • At 8:40 AM, Blogger Yacel said…

    hahaha, happy anniversario! =)
    ngayon yun...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home