Glimpse Into My World

Monday, October 16, 2006

Dilemma

To go, or not to go?
To KEM's outing/applicants' Final Rites, that is...

This has been one helluva sem, and I have been so looking forward to moments of rest and recreation. This outing would have been the perfect chance. Plus, as Buddy Committee Head I would really want to be there as our buddies, 40 plus of them, take their final step and officially become part of the KEM family.

However, going to the FR would mean not being with my Eszard on his birthday!!! And the day after, I'm already bound to fly home for a 2-week vacation.

Decisions... Decisions...
Why does it often have to be so hard to arrive at one?
It pains me to make this choice. He may not say it, I know it pains him more.
(Speaking of pains, the outing expenses also hurt my budget!)

But I know he understands. My obligations come first. He knows that. It has ALWAYS been that way (from EC term, and all). It is the right thing to do I know, but I just don't feel right. I just hope this outing is worth all the sacrifices.

2 Wanna React?:

Post a Comment

<< Home