Glimpse Into My World

Thursday, October 19, 2006

NIcknames

For Pat, and everyone else who may find this interesting...

Yacel - how I'm called by my most of the people who know me (childhood playmates, close relatives, colleagues, schoolmates, orgmates, friends)

Yaz - close friends
Roselle - professors, acquaintances, some friends from elementary and high school, or mom when I haven't been a good girl
Baby - mom, without the moods
Honey - mom, on lambing mode
Kikai - mom and her friends
Pukingking - ONLY my Lolo and Lola call me this!!!
Ate Tingting - my super lovable little cousins and their parents
Bonj - my gorgeous KALBO girls
Bonjskie - Kay
Bonjita - Kathy
Ate Yace - Benjo
Te Ya - roommates Joie and Eleiza
Tabachingching/Tabaching/Tabz (depending upon my "inflation rate") - those unfortunate visually impaired guys (Allan, Bars, Ozie)
Fatfat - Patpat (Erikson), he's obviously visually impaired as well
Baby Sis - my one and only Brother Bear Kietly
Hasel - Eszard's Tiyo Maning (he must have learned of what a hassle I can be sometimes, hehe..)
Mahal - my mahal

2 Wanna React?:

  • At 11:40 PM, Blogger patorisha-sama. said…

    Oo nga Ate Yacel, visually-impaired talaga sila Kuya Allan. Hehehe.:)

    Thanks for posting this! Ewan pero natutuwa ako.:D

     
  • At 4:16 AM, Blogger Richelle said…

    haha! natawa ko sa hasel!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home