Glimpse Into My World

Saturday, November 27, 2004

Avel, the Great!!!

After being so immersed in my depression re: my grandpa's condition, at last something has taken my mind off the problem for a while.

We already had our first choreo day for eng'g week's indakan (at long last!). Having worked with Master Avel last year already gave me the idea of how superb his talents really are. He has been the key (this we must admit) to KEM's grandslam victory (and more) in indakan.

When we started working on this year's repertoire, I was just so amazed at realizing that he really is a genius!!! He's just unbelievably magical! Ang galing niya mag-isip!!! Super asteeeg nung opening act namin. (whew, I just wish the group could give justice to his ultimately fabulous ideas!) Basta, almost everything he comes up with never fails to amaze us. Galing, sobra!

Kaya sa iba diyan, be afraid... Be very afraid! Hahaha... (actually malakas lang ang loob ko kasi puro KEMers naman yung may alam nitong blog ko, heheheh...) But honestly, the idea is undoubtedly winnable... But everything would depend on how we would bring life to his work. I just wish we would not fail him this time. And I just wish we would not fail the org, the people who believe and support us, and ourselves as well.

0 Wanna React?:

Post a Comment

<< Home