Glimpse Into My World

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

UNO

Whew!!!

I can feel the heat!!!

I'm just sooooooooooo psyched to get started with the Indakan endeavor! Finally, UP ACES released the theme for this year's competition - "UNO"... Whatever that means, heheh... Actually, it restricts all music to be used in the presentation to come from one artist only...

Ate Vicky called and told me that Our Master Genius - Avel, is so excited to do the choreo already... That's why we need to conduct the auditions ASAP. We have just contacted some of the alumni Indakers to be part of the screening panel (sosyal, diba?) At the same time, kinakabahan din ako!!! I really want to be a part of the competing group... again! But of course, that would depend on how I would perform on the auditions... Hay, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed...

0 Wanna React?:

Post a Comment

<< Home