Glimpse Into My World

Saturday, February 05, 2005

HOOKED!

This is just sooooo weird! Natapos nalang ang craze sa mga Asian telenovelas such as Meteor Garden 1 and Meteor Garden 2, and Endless Love Seasons, but I never got interested in any of them, and I mean never! I was even pissed off then, because everyone around me had nothing else to talk about except the previous night's episode of these shows.

But I got along just fine, kahit super addict na ang mga tao sa Meteor Garden, kebs ko pa rin!

And even the previously concluded "Lovers in Paris" - i never got a glimpse of even just one night of it!

Malakas kasi ang tolerance ko sa mga ganyan, hindi ako madaling ma-addict... SO I THOUGHT!

Then, came this new Koreanovela.....

Hosted by Photobucket.com

Every 10pm, tumitigil ang mundo ng room 222 dito sa Ilang. It's so funny to see 4 ladies gathered around this really tiny black-and-white television (which is strictly prohibited, by the way, by dormitory rules)...

And bed check comes around past 10pm as well. Every night we have this element of danger of being caught by the Resident Assistant. And every night we come so close to that!!! But still we take the risk just to witness every moment of Cholo and Jodi's life and love. Cheesy, though!

I never imagined myself being hooked to this. But there's one thing I'm thankful for. Huddling together around this little TV gives me the chance to share laughter and friendship with my roommies. It took me a long time to finally break the ice that has long been freezing between us. I'm happy with this. I just wish we don't really get caught, or i'm dead meat!!!



And by watching this, I have began to appreciate "unconditional" love... Who knows? I might stop being impervious to the person who has long given me this (try 6 years?), and reciprocate the love he so deserves... ;)

0 Wanna React?:

Post a Comment

<< Home